As the year is almost ending there is so much racing through my mind, I often wonder why I started out in the first place and at times I am still clueless and confused, lost and bemused. Do I fit in or stand out or fight for survival and manage to create my niche. It’s been a decade since I started working and am still clueless, at times feeling like a headless chicken, will I last in this corporate world or is ti a means to my ends and meeting my wants,I wish I could do more, but don’t know where to start or end.. Time and tide wait for none and that is just the feeling I have of being lost and directionless..
Life is so different and a matter of choices, who you choose to spend the rest of your life with ends up becoming an agent of change in your life, it ends up being something that is of prime importance. Either your serious about someone or not, either your committed or not but your life begins to take on a new meaning or definition..
1. I want to travel to three new places.
2. I want to eat new cuisines.
3. I want to buy a new phone and laptop.
4. I want to learn how to boil,blanch and cut properly and refine my cooking skills.
5. I want to write much more and read more new books.
6. I want to learn how to play the guitar.
7. Learn yoga and become way way way more calmer
8. Figure out my life
9. Save more and spend less
10. Get my medi-claim in order