Some people do think I am arrogant and have attitude and act “pricey”, I cross checked with a couple of friends and they had different takes on the topic..
Recently I got this assessment:
- I have attitude and it is not nice , when I show it in my personal life
- I am im-mature
- I am impulsive
- I am stubborn, stuck-up
- I am over-dramatic
- I am selfish
- I care about just myself
- I am possessive
- I am rude and sarcastic
- I do not think and talk
- I won’t change
- I also do not understand many things
- I pretend to know everything but actually I do not
The fact that this assessment was assumptious was not the reason that irked me, it was more the fact that I had to listen to all this when the person does not understand an iota of who I am.
I was also told that I have split personality, strange….
Sometimes when people criticise you, it’s a wake up call, sometimes it is just a reminder you matter, sometimes it is a complicated analysis of what they want for you…
- How much do you change for someone and why??
- Will your change benefit them or you?
- How will someone love you, value you, treasure you, if they want to change you
- On the other hand you will stop growing if you do not respond to criticism
- Catch twenty two situation- I am going to reflect on all this for a couple of weeks and then blog again about this