Sometimes our lives are like that, take the example of my shoe wardrobe, I would love to own a pair in every colour but I do not because there is always something or the other that I want or buy.
We girls have a long list of wardrobe must haves and this is probably my own personal additions as well:
- White shirt/tank top
- Blue well fitted jeans
- Colour denims- if you like colour
- Black dress- short or long-whichever length you are comfortable with
- White dress
- Dupattas/stoles/scarves – different colours and made with different fabrics
- Silver jewellery/junk jewellery
- Kitten heels
- A nice pair of flats
- Ethnic wear
- A smart well fitted jacket
- Shorts/hot pants
Just like the clothes or other things in our wardrobe which we do not like which we discard. I also am applying the same principle to our friends or relatives, if they do not fit in , then they definitely add to the nuisance value and hence it is appropriate to discard them, but dealing with them tactfully is a different ball game all together..