For all those of who aren’t a perfect size or have put on weight.
I guess at some point you will hear statements like, ‘ Oh you should loose weight to look attractive!’, ‘Oh what are you eating you seem to have become really fat?’, ‘Oh how much weight you have put on, you are becoming healthy.’ ‘People will stop asking you for dates if they see you unappealing.’ etc etc etc..
Fat to fit is a journey and a learning curve for me in the twenties which hasn’t been a smooth sail which I am aware of and a series of choices that I am perfectly capable to make.
So let me put it out there loud & clear:
1. I don’t use your salary to buy my dinner.
2. I am pretty aware of my body type and know if I have to loose or gain weight.
3. No I am not touchy or sensitive about something that is entirely my concern and needs no judgement or statement from you.
4. Also if that’s the first thing that is on your mind when you see me, then that I see is a potential problem!!
5. Lastly I don’t care but your opinions don’t need to be in my face either.